Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Brad's Intro

Hello,

My name is Brad and I'm currently a student in the act! program at UW Oshkosh. I have a BS in Natural Science and minors in earth science and geology - UW Stevens Point. After UWSP I began graduate studies at Colorado State University. I didn't complete my masters, but rather, after three semester I decided it was time to get a job. I worked for 7 years in the photogrammetry field (computer mapping). This was actually a very interesting career, and allowed me to apply some of my background knowledge to my work. We did the ground control (surveying), aerial photography, and compilation for some very big projects, including Denver International Airport, the I-70/I-25 corridor, city of Denver, and several major ski resorts.
In 1992 my wife and I moved back to Wisconsin to take over a small family business. We're a wholesale manufacturer and distributor (and retailer) in the home furnishing industry. My wife has an education degree and decided to go back into teaching, and I decided that's what I'd like to do as well. We have two daughters, ages 13 and 7, and live in the Village of Kohler. My interests include biking, tennis, and travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment