Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nicole's Intro

Hello. My name is Nicole Stern and this is my third year at UW Oshkosh. I previously attended UW Washington County for two years before transferring here. I am majoring in Elementary Education (1-8) with a minor in mathematics. I am very excited for student teaching next semester, and hopefully I'll be graduating this spring. I currently live in Kewaskum with my parents and younger sister, April. I commute to school every day, which can feel extremely long at times.

I think that our team was named after William Kamkwamba because this young man showed perseverance and a willingness to learn, even when it wasn't available to him. I feel that every person should hear the message he has to give! If you trust and believe in yourself and you don't give up, you can do anything you set your mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment