Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello there!

Hello!

My name is Rebecca, but I like to go by Becky. I am a nontraditional student at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. I was working on my nursing degree for becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse and changed my major four years ago to education. Currently I am in Block B and will be student teaching next semester. My major is elementary education (1-8) with a minor in Language Arts.

I believe our team name was chosen because of one of his last statements in the video. "We might struggle, trust yourself and believe." I think this holds true for clinicians, student teachers and even teachers in the field right now because at times we might lose belief in ourselves (given content area we might not know a lot about or any other areas that are not our strong point), but believing in yourself and looking within will help us find our way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment