Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Megan's Intro

Hello, my name is Megan Ross. I am a senior at Grand View University. I am majoring in Elementary Education and receiving endorsements for reading, language arts, and science. I hope to become a upper elementary or middle school language arts or science teacher. I am currently in a fourth grade classroom earning hours for my reading endorsement. Last year, I was placed in a kindergarten and third grade classroom. I live in Newton, Iowa and have lived there for ten years. I love Iowa. I enjoy reading, being outside, and traveling. I have a bubbly personality and I love to make people laugh. I student teach next semester and I am excited to receive my teaching license!!

I think our team was named after Kamkwamba because of what he did to help his community. He is very young and it shows that anyone can become a scientist. I think it is amazing that he was able to create a windmill from supplies that were available to him. As future teachers, I think we will be able to show students that anyone can be a scientist and can help better a community, a country, or the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment